Wednesday 9 November 2011

Introduction About Me & My Entry:)

Hi Pals, This is Annamalai. I am into Film Distribution. My co called Screen Studios. I have released 9 movies so far. Waiting to sign my next movie very soon. Both My Profession & Passion is Cinema. I always wanted to share everything about cinema to everyone. Cinema is definitively  not a Gambling. Its a modern art of knowledge. I can say that most of things i learnt through movies only n implemented in life. For me Cinema is my Friend, Philosopher & Guide. I am so lucky to be a part of Film Industry. I got very good Friends in my field & i am so lucky to have them:) My Winning entry given me a warmth welcome. Its true that cinema will change your life in overnight. For me entry is quite difficult but i felt the waiting is needed to know more about the field. After winning i felt so happy but i got big burden now to keep up my success. Choosing movies for my co carefully. A Failures thought me a experience. I feel i am blesses by GOD. He given me a great platform & also making me to grow big. I am respected as a Film Distributor now because of my Parents only. I am so Thankful to them lifelong. I have more things to do in cinema. There is a meaning now in life. Cinema is the only factor which making me to move on in life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.